Our junk removal services come in 3 distinct types to suit every need:
- Open-top dumpsters – a quick solution for office cleanouts, construction projects or large bulky items – available in these sizes:
- 10 Yard Open Top 4.5’ H x 8’ W x 11’L
- 15 Yard Open Top 5′ H x 8′ W x 11’ L
- 20 Yard Open Top 4′ H x 8′ W x 22′ L
- 30 Yard Open Top 6′ H x 8′ W x 22′ L
- Quick and courteous cleanout crews – to safely remove all your junk and load it into one of our 10 to 40 cubic yard containers or mini containers.
- An empty junk truck (complete with crew) loaded “on-site” – useful if space requirements or permits are an issue for your cleanout.
To benefit from our junk removal services, here’s what you need to know:
- If you want to load your own containers, please allow 24 hours for roll-off container delivery.
- Make sure there is a place for our drivers to safely place the container.
- A New York City DOT permit must be obtained before placing a container on the street, and we can obtain a permit for you via DOT’s online portal.
- If you’re placing a dumpster on your own property, a DOT permit is not required.