Electronic equipment can be recycled – in fact, that’s the law. State and local regulations require designated electronic material to be dropped off at authorized collection sites.
- Contact us to pick up electronics at your school, office or commercial facility.
- If you’re planning a public electronics recycling event, our trucks can collect the material.
- Our Scholes Street Recycling facility is licensed by the State of New York to accept, sort and consolidate used electronic equipment in an environmentally responsible manner.
Here’s what qualifies as Electronic Waste:
- Computers (laptops, desktops, workstations and tablets)
- Flat screen televisions and computer monitors
- Cathode Ray Tubes (old style televisions and monitors)
- Computer Peripherals (cables, wiring, electronic mice and keyboards)
- Facsimile Machines (Fax Machines)
- DVD Players
- Electronic or Video Game consoles
- Portable Digital Music Players
- Home Appliances (such as fridges and microwaves)
“I own a business on Myrtle Ave and never have a problem with pickups. Have been using them for 20 years, and it’s been great every week!”